Updates...
Whew...I can't believe it's almost Christmas!!!! We had a nice Thanksgiving in Duluth and are in full swing preparation for Christmas. Just about all of the gifts are purchased, some are even wrapped! I just have a few more things I need to make for the girls, today we put up our tree and with luck it will still be there in the morning and not in pieces on the floor after have been ravished by the cats in the middle of the night.
We have been busy these past few weeks and my computer has been having issues so I haven't posted to the blog...I am confiscating Andrew's computer right now so I can upload some videos of the gymnastics show and the church Christmas play.
The girls had a little "Look what I can do" show at their gymnastics gym. All of the little "bees" and "superbees" (as the classes are named) got the chance to show off for their parents. It was really cute to see the girls do some of the tumbling and beam work they have been practicing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjnlPOKjBzo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfFu_45OC10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZz-PmkMY-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odIvJb49szM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzZ14bNu-vk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhh6DWle0Jo
and just a fun little video of mimi and keegan!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGW_K4N6f1Y
More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah computer trouble. I thought you were just busy doing Christmas stuff and didn't have time to put anything on the blog. What ever would have made me think that! Pretty pictures for those of us (me) who have exactly one wreath up. It looked so nice with all the lights I put on it and the big red bow. Now it is all dried out from the lights-jeepers.
Momma Wilkinson
What talented little tumblers! Gymnastics! Wow, the girls are growing up so fast.
I was laughing out loud watching Mimi and Keegan...they're hilarious. Thanks for sharing the great videos. I really like being able to enjoy the kids lives even though I am far away.
Love,
Nat
Post a Comment