

Three tarts: strawberry, lemon and banana.
Three pieces of cake! I also sewed little aprons for them but I am not quite finished. Maybe tonight since it's too cold to go anywhere!!!
Ellie made a minor addition to her Christmas list...she's now wants a bus..a real live bus with a steering wheel and windshield wipers that go back and forth. Actually she's been cracking me up lately with her little sayings. While we were making cookies the other day she informed us that we can buy eggs in the store because a Papa chicken didn't come for the Mama chicken so those eggs got picked up and brought to the store.
Today I asked her to stop moving her head (she's picked up this quirky habit of visually tracing shapes, like the frame of a doorway, and she moves her head while she does this). She then went on to tell me that God made her just the way she was and to top it all off..she likes being herself. I have no answer to that I guess...
3 comments:
You are so talented! I need to take lessons.
What fun. I got her some real baking stuff for Christmas so the apron will be perfect. I almost got her an apron but now I am glad I didn't. cute eats!
Angelia Ballerina is on her way to your house and I am working on number two for Marianna. As you say, they aren't perfect but kids are very understanding.
Seeing those "food" items reminded me of how Andrew loved to play camping and how we made "food" and dishes out of acorn tops and woodsy stuff. I wonder if he remembers.
Momma Wilkinson
hi honey you did a great job iam very proud of you hav a very wonderful christmas will moss you guys tell the i lov them
mom
Post a Comment