6 more tonight and -38 degree windchill temps tonight. At least we are missing the blizzard conditions that Duluth is getting (sorry guys) and I am thankful I am not in North Dakota,which has been essentially shut down. The whole state in under a no travel warning and a civil emergency. We haven't heard yet but we are guessing there will not be any school tomorrow.
We made our gingerbread house yesterday. The girls had fun decorating it and were a little disappointed that they could not eat it when we were finished.

We did make spritz cookies that they could eat. Mimi especially loves to help baking. Ellie comes and goes but Mimi loves to help...she leaned over and told me yesterday that she loves helping me.
We were definitely in the Christmas mood yesterday! After the gingerbread house and the cookie making we ended the day by watching the Polar Express. We tried to watch it in 3-D but our TV was giving us trouble and we have to figure out a setting first but it still is a great Christmas movie. We might even watch A Christmas Story today too...Ellie is still a little afraid of Scott Farkus!!!
Here is a little video of the Christmas songs they sang at church. I need to post a few pictures too but they are on Andrew's computer so later:
1 comment:
Great singing girls! You'll have to teach me how to make a gingerbread house...I have never made one. It looks like you all had a good time.
Love,
Nat and Greg
Post a Comment