Rejected....

officially by three graduate program now....UMD and St Thomas gave me the same reply as UND. It's been hard to deal with that because I have been planning for graduate school for years now. Plan B could potentially be getting another undergrad degree from BSU. I haven't looked into it thoroughly yet but it looks like if I go part time I can do it in two and a half years. Then another two years for graduate school. The only plus is that I can use Andrew's credits and go for free (essentially, I would have to pay for books). The downside is I may have to reduce the number of hours I work and work relies on me a lot. We are working on implementing a crisis program to address the high suicide rate in Beltrami County. The county we live in and I work in has some of the highest rates in the State for a lot of not good stuff (poverty, crime ect. ) and we can claim the prize of having the highest youth suicide rate in the state. Anyway, lots of hurting people and not enough of us as it is (which was why I was trying to go back to school). I wrote an email to OHCC to ask them what they say about this mess but I have not heard back from them. What I really want is my $22, 000 back......

We are practically drowning here...rain and more rain. I think it didn't even reach 60 degrees today. Flash flood warnings for us too. Crazy.It won't stop raining long enough for me to take a picture of Andrew's garden.

Since I don't have any new pictures to post and we haven't had time to look at any more homes so I can't link any listings, I've posted some pictures I've doctored up in Photoshop. Just 'cause.




(rock on Mimi)



(on top of the world)



(beautiful girl)

No comments: