The party

We celebrated Ellie's birthday yesterday with all of her friends at the Gym Bin (the local gymnastics center). 14 little girls ran around and jumped on the trampoline, jumped into the pit, and played on the gym equipment. We then had "Enchanted " cupcakes and Ellie got to open her gifts!! All in all it was a fun first friends birthday party. At the end of the day Mimi was busy planning hers and was wondering where she should have her party.




Grandma came up for the party and stayed at the Hampton for the night so the girls got to swim in the really fun kiddie pool. It was a long, fun day!!




Four straight hours of play wore the girls out...or so we thought. Apparently Mimi was feeling inspired so she climbed up her Armoire, got Ellie's make up kit down and proceeded to paint her bed with nail polish and glitter lip gloss. I went to check on them later and the strong smell of nail polish hit me when I walked in. I flipped on the light and this was what I saw: nail polish and the bunk bed rungs, nail polish on the carpet, glitter lip gloss on the bed spread and on Mimi. This will be my greatest cleaning challenge yet.
Happy Father's Day!!!!!

No comments: