Potatoes
Pumpkins
Onions (and something else...not sure!!)
Sunflower
Ellie found some flowers in the woods today..not sure what they are. They were very pretty and we hoped they were not protected!
What kind of flower is this?
She wanted to plant them in her garden!!
So we were having some after supper conversation today. We like to talk to the girls about their day at daycare; you know the usual "who did you play with today?" and "did you do any art projects today?" ect. We get a lot of "I don't know" 's but we want to stay in the habit of talking about our day. Well today I asked Mimi what they had for lunch. Pretty innocent question. She said the usual "I don't know" at first and then proceeded to tell me "Nothing". I said, "So Linda didn't feed you today?". She said, "Nope". Then Ellie piped up and said, "We had frog. Linda killed a frog and we ate it." What?????????? First of all, where in the heck did that come from? Secondly, I had to laugh out loud about the vision I had of our kind, older day care lady and eight little kids fighting for survival in her backyard and she had to kill frogs so the children could eat. Hilarious.Just hilarious.









No comments:
Post a Comment