Busy, Busy, Busy

I have a love/hate relationship with summer. I love that it's not freezing and we can stay outside all day but at the same time we have to cram a lot of stuff into three months!! We are trying to get a lot of outside projects done in case we want to sell the trailer and at the same time do some fun summer activities. On top of that I am trying to get all of the baby stuff together so I can sell it in a yard sale and we are also checking out homes with our realtor and doing some online research about our options. All in all it means very busy days for us.

Last weekend Uncle Greg, Uncle Joe, Aunt Natalie, Aunt Diana and Grandma came up to camp at Lake Bemidji. We walked on the bog walk and then the girls tried to swim in the lake but it was too cold. So we sat on the beach and the girls snacked on cherries while we watched Zoe the dog play in the lake!!


Mimi on our walk.


Ellie on the bog walk


Lady slipper




Mimi on the beach


snacking on cherries







Andrew, Joe and Di at the beach



It was finally warm enough to set up the pool and the girls have had a blast playing in it!!








waiting for the rain to stop


Enjoying the summer days!!

No comments: