Drama queen

Me: Ellie, please don't dirty another glass...use the one you have. (three seconds later, Ellie uses another glass). Me: Ellie, if you are going to dirty all of the dishes then maybe you should wash them. Ellie: Oh, but Mama doing dishes is a dream of mine!! I want to wash the dishes and make the bread and bake a dessert too!! Me: Oh really??? Me: Ellie you need to wear shoes when you play outside. Your feet get so dirty. Ellie: I know Mama, (sigh) but I just can't seem to help myself. When I get outside I just HAVE to take my shoes off and run around!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, new flowers. Looks like a lilac to me.

Tell Ellie we will make some bread when we come up but all she can do is watch it grow.

Actually you will need a really heavy cast iron or ceramic pot with a tight fitting lid that will go in the oven to bake the bread. If you don't have that I can bring mine.
Momma Wilkinson