One of a Kind

Now that school is out I have been letting Eliana express herself and show off her very unique fashion sense. I make suggestions but just let her do her thing. Here are a few of my favorites:
I think this one is the best one so far.
She had a good time styling her hair with oh, about 8 clippies.
She has been in a philosophical mood lately and has been asking a lot of questions about heaven, God and angels. Today while we were on our way to daycare Meirah asked me a series of questions about whether or not something actually existed in this world which led to a question about things living in the sky. Eliana then went on to explain to us that God and the dead people live in the sky. She then pondered how those folks got their food and clothes and such and then came to the conclusion that God must have stores in Heaven. I guess I wouldn't mind visiting Target now and again while in Heaven.
She made me burst into laughter this evening while getting ready for bed she was brushing her teeth and all of a sudden she jumped up on the toilet and asked a question I think all of us have asked at some point or another: Why did God make wood ticks? I just don't know the answer to that one...yuck.

No comments: