

Ellie thanks you for her birthday present!! She loved it (as you can tell) and in the span of the four days she has owned it she has worn it three times!!! The sunglasses apparently caused a fight at daycare as well as some of the little girls were so impressed they wanted to try them on but Ellie was having nothing of it! She has become quite determined to meet her cousins in Hawaii as well and we are having a difficult time getting her to understand the distance between Hawaii and Minnesota. In fact our daycare provider asked Andrew on Friday when we were planning our trip to Hawaii because Ellie told everyone we were going!
She has also apparently decided on a profession. She asked me the other day what she needed to do to become a doctor. I told her she had to start with kindergarten and work her way up to medical school. She was silent for a few moments and said, "OK that's what I am going to do." I can actually really believe it because if anyone has anything even remotely resembling a "boo-boo" Ellie is there with a cotton ball and a band aid. She HAS to see the wound especially if there is blood involved. She actually likes going to the doctor and when we drive by the clinic she fondly tells me that's where her doctor is!! I guess time will tell!!
No comments:
Post a Comment