More Signs of Spring...

Swinging!!!





Green Leaves on the trees!!


Planting Flowers!!





We had a nice memorial day weekend. Saturday and Sunday were beautiful so we spent both days outside. Andrew worked in his garden, I planted flowers and the girls made friends with three little boys who are staying with our neighbors. Ellie thinks everyone in the world is her friend and as soon as she spied them playing outside she was over there introducing herself. Soon they were in our yard playing on the swing set and digging in the sandbox. Unfortunately today was cold and rainy, we were hoping to clean out the shed but we ended up hanging out inside and eventually heading to town. We were pricing out propane grills...man those suckers are expensive!! Tonight it could get below freezing....I know this not because I watched the news or looked it up on line but because Andrew just walked past me with an armful of blankets. He went outside to tuck his garden in for the night (I am starting to get a little jealous of this garden :) ). Back to work tomorrow....but a short week, maybe even shorter if I take Friday off! Yeah!

No comments: