Car conversations
Ellie's a deep thinker while driving home from daycare:
Ellie: Can Mama's have boy babies?
Me: Yes, Mama's can have boy babies.
Ellie: Why don't we have a boy baby?
Me: What's wrong with just two girls?
Ellie: No, I want a boy too,
Mimi: No, I want a girl!
Ellie: No, I want a boy!
Mimi: No, I want a girl!
Ellie: A BOY!!!
Mimi: A GIRL!!!!
Me: Hey, I know, how about we get another cat!!!
Ellie and Mimi: YEAH!!!!
Here's a question you probably don't get asked every day: Have you tasted watermelon seasoned with Crazy Mixed Up Salt? I have, and I wouldn't recommend it. Nor would I recommend leaving a two year old in the vicinity of a newly sliced open $7 watermelon and crazy mixed up salt. The compost pile got an expensive contribution tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment