Boys

Eliana has discovered boys... but she's discovered that she likes them for more than their ability to run as fast as she can or for the rough and rowdy games they play. She came home a few weeks ago talking about a boy in her class named Mathew. That Saturday we went to a farm in Grand Rapids and she said, "Mom, do you think Mathew will  be there?". I told I was pretty sure that would be unlikely. Later that weekend she asked me help he spell "Dear"...she was writing a note to Mathew:



She apparently thinks Mathew is a "handsome man"  and she wanted to give him a present. She eventually rewrote this note and gave him some M&M's the next day. I asked her why she liked Mathew and she said it was because he was so nice......and she shyly added...she liked his sparkly brown eyes!!
Oh no...it has begun!!

No comments: