Funny Kids

I try to jot down some of the funny things the girls say because they are hilarious at times as they try to understand how this world works and innocent and heartwarming in other instances.

Here are a few recent ones that made us chuckle:

"Mom!! Mimi dropped Slow and Fast is dead!"- Ellie (in reference to their pet worms).

"Mimi, what do you want for lunch?" "I want a Turkey sandwich..... without the sandwich."

"Mom, what would happen to me and Mimi if you and Papa die??? We are just little girls, we don't know how to read or cook or tell time or know when things are supposed to happen...well I know that breakfast is in the morning. " -Ellie

"That's a potato wrapper (tomato skin)". - Mimi

"Ellie we can't drive monster trucks because we haven't had monster truck lessons yet".- Mimi

"What is God going to be for Halloween?"- Ellie

Early this summer Andrew was walking by Meirah's bedroom and saw her getting up off of her knees. He asked her what she was doing and she said, " I was giving my heart wishes to Jesus."

No comments: