Mimi is going to be a....

dentist. She appears to be highly concerned with the dental hygiene of her dollies. This one got her teeth cleaned with Meirah's electric tooth brush and their new toothpaste. I gotta tell ya, her smile looks great!
Mimi and I went to Ellie's (oh excuse me, Eliana's) school on Friday to have "hot lunch" with her. I have to say I had a good time sitting with those Kindergartners, they are a blast! Eliana was happy to see us and Mimi was very excited to see the school and eat lunch there.
Andrew was watching "Man vs Wild" the other day and the girls became fascinated with Bear Gryls and his crazy survival antics. In this episode Bear was on an island in the middle of the ocean and at the end he decided he needed to build a raft and escape. This inspired Meirah so much that she immediately raid my kitchen drawers and "built" herself a raft with kitchen implements and used a wooden spoon to "row" herself to safety!
I worked a couple of more Christmas presents for the girls. I found a tutorial online on how to make tutus. This pink and green one is for Eliana. Mimi is getting a pink and brown one. Tippy supervised. Mimi got a hair cut. I know I said I was going to let it grow but it just wasn't the same since she cut her bangs so I cut her hair short. It's pretty cute..might let it grow out again. We'll see. I asked her to smile normal, to which she replied "I am"....I don't know so much. She just looks scared!! Silly girl. I also asked her this week what she wanted for Christmas. She thought about it for a minute before replying, "What did you get already?" This one's sharp as a tack I tell ya, I can't get anything by her!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The cut looks great!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Meirah looks like Eliana with her hair cut! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We have had an adventures we will tell you about on the phone.

Ah the school lunches. What fun.
Momma Wilkinson