As you tell, a big tub is on top of my wish list!
I finally remembered to bring my camera to Gymnastics class this last week. It's hard to get good pictures of Ellie because they practice in the back until they come out front to work on the bars and the main mat. Ellie is a natural on the bars but man do her cartwheels stink...needs more practice. They will be having a little "Look What I can do" meet in a few weeks so that will be fun.
I remembered the camera but forgot a pony tail holder but this is Mimi. She does a great job balancing and jumping.
After grocery shopping today we went to a little ceramics shop called Glazed and Amused. You can pick item of the shelves to paint with either acrylic paint or a ceramics glaze and they also offer classes where you can learn how to use the potters wheel and make your own creations. It was fun...might have been more fun if Ellie didn't have an earache and if Mimi wasn't so tired.

Ellie told us today that her name was not Ellie but Eliana and corrected me when I called her Ellie...this may take some getting used to.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun place. You girls know how to have a good time!
Post a Comment