The girls had a blast dressing up in their costumes of choice and overdosing in chocolate and sugar! Ellie had a party during school and I went and helped. It was neat seeing her in her classroom setting and meeting the kids she talks about.
Meirah too got to bring her costume to daycare and they had a little party
and of course got some candy. Then around 4:30 we went to our church for the Shine Carnival. Our church offers an alternative for kids an families. they offer a free
hot dog supper with apples and caramel (well, I just had the apples...I don't do hot dogs) Then there are games set up and the kids can
win candy and prizes, do crafts and jump in an inflatable
jumper thing...whatever it's called. They then came home and
crashed from their sugar high!!

Mimi coming down the slide on the
inflatable jumping thing.
Ummm...Mimi really did smile and have fun. Hard to tell from these last pictures...I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

This is where Ellie's wig ended up. Andrew ended up wearing it but don't feel sorry for him...he liked the stares and giggles...
No comments:
Post a Comment