little dancer and a new room

Now that Meirah is three she is eligible to join dance class. I stopped off at Payless and picked up her tap and ballet shoes....she loved them so much she slept with them that night. She put her on tap shoes and cuddled the ballet shoes up by her face. This week we picked up a couple of dance outfits and after consulting with the dance teacher about the class offerings I will be sending in the registration for both of them. Ellie has also been asking to go back to Gymnastics class so I am thinking about doing that as well. We will be busy this fall!!!
I redid the girls' room about a month ago. I had a border up on the wall that matched the crib and toddler set I had in there previously but now that they were in the twin bunk beds I have been meaning to do something else with the room. I didn't want to tear down the border and put something else up so I have been procrastinating for a whole year. Luckily I found a bedding set at Target that actually matched the border so I got it and the matching sheet set. I painted the walls a deeper pink color and also painted the armoir, shelf and inside of the bookshelves a granny apple green color. I topped it off with the matching wall paper decals and some cute little suitcases I found on clearance at Target. I think it turned out pretty cute! Wall color, wall paper decals and shelf. Matching curtain Their new dollhouse. It was a combination of Meirah's birthday present and replacing some of the toys we sold in the yard sale. The new bedspread. The painted Armoir. This is where all of their dress up clothes are stored.

These cutes little suitcases were at Target. I am storing all of the matching accessories we got Ellie when we went school shopping in Duluth.

Everyone loves the new bedroom...even the cat!

No comments: