We took some pictures out in our yard a few weeks ago, before the snow came, but not before the cold temperatures hit unfortunately. They turned out nice, though I have about 20 pictures of Ellie looking very cold!! The girls cooperated nicely, though I did bribe them with Cold Stone Ice Cream! We got dressed, grabbed my camera and the Tri Pod and this is what we got:
Beautiful Mimi!!
The girls :)
I took this one out front because when we came in and reviewed the pictures I didn't have a single picture of Ellie without a grimace on her face so I told her she needed to uphold her end of the bargain if she wanted ice cream!
The whole fam!
Who's that handsome man!
Papa and the girls.
The " I am so very cold" face!! Yep..I have 20 pictures of this face!






1 comment:
Finally catching up on your blog entries now that the semester is over and I have some time to relax. Ellie, you make me cold, just looking at you. I use my laptop computer all the time instead of the desktop so I don't get your new RRS feeds telling me there is a new blog entry. Gotta fix that! We are having a warm, non winter. I like Colorado for that reason. You guys can have the snow and cold, but I love the picturs of snow! Grandma Wilkinson
Post a Comment