Dance

We got back into activities in November...I wasn't ready to jump into school and after school stuff in September!! Both girls joined dance and Ellie was going to join Gymnastics but due to illness (strep throat) she missed the first two weeks so I said we were just going to wait until the next session in January. We went back to the same studio we have gone to in the past but this year Ellie joined a mini hip hop class. She likes the music and the activity level...the more active the better. She was even able to perform already as the class learned a dance routine and danced during a BSU basketball game. She loved it (of course) and learned the routine pretty well considering she only had a few weeks while the other girls had been practicing it for awhile yet. Mimi joined a multi exposure class (tap and ballet) but I do not have pictures of her...and I might not  get any because she is already asking to quit and do something else. We might just not do a physical activity with Mimi, it just might not be her thing, and look at Girl Scouts or 4H but we will see.




Ellie had a blast with the costume and performing...she loves attention and is looking forward already to the spring show though they might dance again at another basketball game!

No comments: