Funny things kids say!!

Here are a few of our recent favorites:
I purchased Apple Juice Punch the other day, instead of our old stand by of regular Apple Juice. Eliana was looking at it during supper and commented to Andrew, " It IS like apple juice, I can see the resemblance." During another converation about the apple juice punch (hot topic at our house!!) Eliana opted for me to buy the plain apple juice next time because it's "what I am comfortabe with."
She also told us that while she was eating lunch with a teacher during her friendship group time and another student walked in she, " felt a little anxious." Today, Andrew commented to her that he wanted to kiss her cheek because they were so soft and creamy and she said, "It's like I bath in buttermilk." Her vocabulary has always made us smile.
Eliana takes a stimulant medication to help her with her hyperactivity and when she has asked why she takes it I tell her it will help her concentrate. One morning Mimi was chewing her gummy vitamins when she leaned over and told me that they "helped her cooperate." Yeah, you need help in that area, don't you!!!
Mimi loves to pray at dinner time and does a great job at it. Andrew is famous for reprimanding the girls during the supper time prayer if they are sneaking bites of food. Mimi jumped into saying the prayer one night and admonished her sister, who was standing and not sitting quietly, by saying, " Thank yo God for this food and thank you for Eliana even though she is standing up."

No comments: