Only Mimi

As Mimi and I left to head to Linda's and work one morning last week I grabbed the bird seed on my way out ao I could fill the feeder (lots of visiting birdies on their way back from down south). As I was filling the feeder Mimi asked me what birds eat. I told her they eat bugs, seeds and berries...Mimi gasped, "What!!! Fairies!!! ". I said, "No honey, berries." Mimi yelled again, "Birds eat Fairies!!!". I turned around and spoke directly to her so as to calm her down and explained that birds do not in fact eat fairies, but that they eat BERRIES.
I always tell Mimi to not grow up and usually she complied and says, "Yes, Mama. I'll stay little." Well she's on to me because the other day I asked her to not grow up and she told me, " I have to grow up so you just need to have another baby." Ok then!!

No comments: