Mimi jumped right into the egg dying process!
Ellie posing...I can never get a normal picture of her.
The eggs turned out great and we had no catastrophes (ie: no eggs were broken and no dye was spilled and/or drunk!)
Of course we had baskets to discover on Easter morning.
Ellie received some beautiful butterfly jewelry.

Oh look, Ellie posing.
We went for another bike ride today. One thing we are going to miss is the nice quiet developments to walk and ride bike in. We took advantage of this one last time today. Oh and we don't care more about Meirah's head than Ellie's...we just discovered that Ellie had outgrown her bike helmet and so Meirah inherited it. A new bike helmet would make a nice birthday present!!




Hmm..that can't be Ellie posing could it?

Gearing up for Tuesday night when Andrew brings the truck home and the loading begins!

Mimi got some bubbles..and appears to be a little suspicious of said bubbles.
Candy!!!


Pretty Easter dresses.
"Cheese." This is what she always says when I take her picture..and I get these funny scrunched up faces from her.

No comments:
Post a Comment