After I purchased this costume I really started to wonder if she would be the only little girl in her class not dressed as a princess (well technically she IS dressing up as a princess...) or something cutesy but Ellie is Ellie and that is all there is to say about it. She marches to her own beat. A friend of mine describes her as a "free spirit" and came by this name one time when were visiting at her house and it started to rain. Ellie slipped outside and dances and played in the rain.
Mimi is all girl and her costume reflects that. All pink and pretty and there is a matching tiara.
This our new kitty. We think her name is Junie B. but we are still deciding. Junie B. Jones is a character in a book series that we just bought Ellie. She's a very colorful little character in the books so we are thinking of naming her after her since our kitty is a colorful little kitten. Ellie is still holding on to Rosebud....to be continued.
Junie is a very nice little cat. Very loving and loves to snuggle and be with people. Pretty much the exact opposite of our current cat, Tippy. Tippy just kind of lives with us...kind of like a roommate who doesn't pay rent. She was also not very impressed with the intruder and either gave Junie warning hisses or just plain ran away and hid. But but by Saturday night she was "tolerating" Junie B.
Now that Fall is here I had to do some outdoor decorating. Fall is my favorite season and this year I had ten pumpkins and corn stalks from the Garden to decorate with. Very fun and I loved the result. A nice way to celebrate the changing of the seasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment