Ellie got her haircut this week. She was in need of a trim as her hair was in her eyes so when we went to JC Penney's I decided to get it cut shorter and she was game!! She claims she wants her hair long yet she can't stand to have it brushed and she refuses to wear anything in it. I put cute ponies and clippies in and when we pick her up from school they are AWOL. It's an angled bob and she loves and so did the little girls in her dance class which of course made her happy. The girls went to a birthday party last weekend at the pumpkin patch and each got a little pumpkin to take home. Andrew helped them clean them out and then carved a fun face on them. Meirah was not at all impressed with the insides of the pumpkin and turned over the job of cleaning it out to Andrew. Ellie, on the other hand, got down and dirty!
Junie B. has really settled in and Tippy has finally accepted her. She's a very needy little cat and has to be right next to someone (she refers on top if possible and likes to sit on our shoulders or chest). She also likes to hang with me while I am on the computer and bats at the cursor on the screen (it is practically life like on my monster 24 inch screen!!) It's been rainy here amd so to celebrate the drop in gas prices we rented a couple of movies. We watched M.Night's new movie "The Happening". While I am a huge M. Night fan this movie stank!!! Oh well. Andrew bought IronMan so I might watch it tonight. Hopefully the rain will stop so we can go for a walk in the woods and smell the dead leaves! It's not fall until I smell the dead leaves. What can I say.
Oh and Granpa, Ellie learned the letter S this week at school and during Show and Tell they have to bring in something that starts with the letter they are learning. She brought in her sea shells to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pumpkins. Junie is a cute kitty. Can I have her?
Momma Wilkinson