I've been MIA because:

In the last four weeks I have:
  1. Been to Duluth for a three day conference on Children's Mental Health
  2. Moved Eliana and Meirah's bedrooms downstairs
  3. Moved the spare room upstairs
  4. Painted all three of the above rooms
  5. Celebrated Eliana's birthday (another trip to Duluth) and went to the circus
  6. Painted the upstairs bathroom
  7. Painted the large dividing wall in the living room/kitchen
  8. Painted and stained about half of the deck
  9. Did the usual go to work, come home cook clean ect.

Needless to say we have been busy and summer has not even started yet!!! I will post pictures of the finished aforementioned rooms when I am done with a few little things (and when I can get a picture of them clean!!)

I do have a lot of other pictures to post so I will get on that!

No comments: