Andrew took Eliana fishing for the first time a couple of weeks ago. She has been asking for awhile now but we were not sure what her interest would be when we (I say we but I really mean Andrew) took her out. Well her persistence won out and Andrew got out the tackle box and stopped off at the bait shop to buy some worms. Oh and let it be known that she did not use a princess fishing pole...oh no..it was a Shakespeare lite....Andrew laid down the law in that matter when I said I could buy a kid's fishing pole. They headed out on Sunday before church to Grant Lake for a little fishing action with my camera in tow and Andrew caught all of the action.
The line is out in the water and then suddenly the bobber disappears...
Now what??!!!
Reeling it in...
Almost there!!!
Success!!
First fish!
Andrew even got in on the action. All in all a great first experience as she came home with two sunnies and a little blue gill.
No comments:
Post a Comment