Nice Weather, sometimes

We had some great weather last weekend. Andrew had a fire in the fire pit both days and on Sunday the girls roasted hot dogs for supper. However, it snowed on Thursday morning and I don't think it reached 40 degrees. Pretty stormy all week, hopefully it will warm up soon! YUM!! The previous owners children had painted some large rocks
and ever since Ellie found them she has been mesmerized by them. She keeps bringing them and I keep throwing them out. On Sunday we walked down the street a ways to the sand pit and the girls each picked out three or four (or six) rocks and when we got back to the house we set up the table outside with cardboard and paint. They got to work creating some masterpieces!!
Mother's day was nice and relaxing. I got the best gifts ever: flowers picked by little hands, hand made art work and a day to myself in town shopping. Could not have asked for anything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jody you are quite the artist. So nice to see pictures of the house. I had been checking for pictures and not seeing any and now here they all are! What a great place for you guys.

Momma Wilkinson