Celebrating love this week...and also trying to get over illness. Mimi is just about recovered, she still coughs occasionally. Ellie had a little head cold and a minor cough. I, on the other hand, have viral bronchitis. The coughing has been so bad the other night I only slept three hours. Went to the walk in clinic and got a prescription for an inhaler and a steroid to help with the inflammation. I am starting to feel better today as I was able to catch up on some sleep while Andrew brought the girls to Mimi's dance class and to open gym at the gym bin this morning.
Both girls put together valentines and had a party.Mimi actually got two parties at daycare. Andrew went to Ellie' school on Friday, ate lunch with her, played with her and her friends on the playground and then volunteered in the classroom during the class party. He was a hit on the playground I hear!!
Ellie had to write her name and all of her friends's names on her valentines.
Andrew and Mimi worked on her Valentines.
Andrew made us a yummy chicken pasta dish for supper tonight and we had Cold Stone Ice Cream cake for dessert. Later we are going to watch the movie "Fireproof". It's a christian movie about marriage...I wasn't going to rent it because it looked cheesy (Kirk Cameron??) but I keep hearing from a lot of different people about how good it is so I got tonight and we'll see.


Andrew requested I pick up a Sam Adam's sampler for him while grocery shopping today. Even though it look like he sampled all of his sampler in this picture, he really only had a few sips of the the Cream Stout. He added ice cream to it and had a Beer Float...claimed it was good too. I for one stuck with my cold stone cake.

Aforementioned Beer Float.
Yummmm...cold stone!!
Mimi loves cold stone too!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you have been so sick lately. Dad had bronchitis as well but it responded to the first dose of antibiotic. Andrew, don't ever, ever tell you father you put ice cream into beer. He thinks it is crazy when I put an ice cube into it to chill it a bit!
The Valentines party looks like great fun. I cooked a pork tenderloin, had a nice salad and a little glass of white wine. If you are going to eat alone, sometimes it is nice to do it in style!
Enjoy your movie. I will call tomorrow to say hi. Dad is off to Portland tomorrow to spend three days with Grandpa Wilkinson.
Hey Ellie, Where is Grandma's picture and letter you were going to do? I'd love to have one for my refrigerator.
Mimi too. Maybe she can do a picture instead of exploding toilets. :-)
Momma Wilkinson
Post a Comment