We went to Duluth this past weekend to celebrate Christmas and we had fun seeing everyone and the girls got even more loot to play with!
Mimi loved her little table, chairs and tea set she got from Grandpa and CJ. She set up a tea party for her babies....apparently they were also very hungry because that's quite the feast!
Ellie has been asked to join the "Rising Stars" at gymnastics. It's a precompetitive program that meets twice a week and the focus is more on skill building and preparation for competing. It's also more expensive and considering the fact I may lose my job we haven't decided yet if we are going to enroll her.
Oh yes, that's right, I may lose my job. I provide a state mandated service (Children's Mental Health Case Management) and counties are then mandated to pay for and provide this service to children who meet the criteria (they need to be considered seriously emotionally disturbed). Well due to the ever increasing budget crisis the state may "unmandate" some things to relieve some of the financial stress counties are under and children's mental health case management is on the chopping block. Fortunately Senator Mary Olson is taking our pleas and case studies to the Governor but regardless of that fact there just isn't enough money to go around so I guess we will have to wait and see....








No comments:
Post a Comment